The Federal Trade Commission requires that I disclose the nature of my blog advertising and my relationship with the manufacturer or seller of any product that I endorse on this blog. My policies for reviews and endorsements are as follows:
1. This is a personal blog written solely by me. Occasionally I post content written by others, but I always edit such content as needed so that it meets my personal standards.
3. I accept no monetary payment for any review or post that I write on The Blogologist. Don’t offer to pay me for a review – I will not accept it and most likely will not review your product.
4. I do accept trial products free-of-charge from manufacturers for the purpose of conducting reviews. I also turn down many offers of free products if I feel that they are not suitable for this blog or its readers. Many of the free products I accept are given away after reviews are written.
5. If a product was provided to me free-of-charge by a manufacturer, seller, or marketing firm for the purposes of testing and writing a review, I will disclose this in the body of the post.
6. No manufacturer or seller of a product will influence the form or outcome of any review that I write. I strive to write reviews that are both honest and thorough, and I only endorse products that I genuinely feel will be of benefit to my readers.